Things to know about your first appointment with us:
- Under Ohio law, our clinic is not allowed to perform an abortion if WE KNOW that any part of your reason is based on the fact that the fetus has Down syndrome or the possibility that the fetus may have Down syndrome. If we learn that any part of your reason has to do with Down syndrome, then our clinic cannot provide your abortion. (This applies only to Down syndrome and not any other condition.)
- Coronavirus Pandemic: No one can accompany you into the clinic, at this time, in accordance with the Ohio State Department of Health and CDC distancing mandates.
YOU CAN NOT SCHEDULE PROCEDURES on this page.
- A photo ID (must have your picture, name, and date of birth listed)
- A $150 non-refundable fee will go towards your procedure balance.
- We accept Money orders, Debit cards, MasterCard, Visa, and Discover. We accept HSA cards as long as they are underwritten by MasterCard or Visa.
- If you are a minor, you MUST bring an ID with you. Parents/guardians of minors must have a photo ID (for themselves) and a birth certificate for the patient.
- If you are a minor and believe the previous requirement is impossible, please call us for information regarding a “Judicial Bypass”.
- If you have questions about this policy, please call us
On-Line Web appointment times and dates:
During this very stressful time, we are overwhelmed with requests for appointments. Often a Clinic Day may be filled before it can be taken down from the website. While we will try to accommodate appointment requests as expeditiously as possible, abuse and/or vulgar language cannot be tolerated.
2127 State Road, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223
|3461 Warrensville Center Rd. Suite 202, Shaker Heights, OH 44122